How do I shop with NuTechDesign?
The NuTechDesign site is designed to give you the flexibility to shop how you wish:
- If you know exactly what piece you are looking for, you can head straight to your favourite collection using the top navigation or search the site by the products name
- If you would like some inspiration you can search all of our headphones and speakers and filter down the results until you find the right piece.
- When looking at a particular item you will see images of the piece from different angles and a detailed description. You can automatically zoom on a product image by hovering over the image with your mouse. If you require any further information than is contained within the description, you will find the detailed technical specification below. Once you have decided to purchase your desired piece, add it to your shopping bag by clicking the “Buy Now” button.
- When you are ready to make payment, you will need to check out. You can do this from anywhere on the site by clicking on your shopping bag in the top right corner of the window. You can then review the items in your bag, select the desired shipping option (shipping is free within the UK) and click the “Check out “ button.
- The final step to completing your purchase is to complete the simple form with your billing and delivery address and decide if you would like to set up an account for future visits. (Don’t forget to tick the box to sign up to our newsletter while you are checking out to ensure you keep up to date with all our latest collections, news and offers.) To complete the payment, click "Place Order" and you will be taken to the secure check out where you will need to complete the Mastercard/Visa verification steps.
- Once you have completed payment, you will receive a confirmation email for the transaction. We will then keep you updated every step of the way until your new addition is safely in your hands.
If at any stage you need assistance please contact our helpful and knowledgeable Customer Service Team by any means listed on the Contact Us page
Where do you deliver?
We deliver Worldwide. All deliveries to the UK are free of charge and will be delivered the next working day if your order is placed before 1PM. Deliveries to Ireland and the rest of Europe are priced £4.95 and will take 3-5 working days to reach you. Deliveries to the rest of the world are £19.95 and will take up to 10 days to reach you.
All our parcels will need to be signed for and can be tracked through the carrier's website using the tracking number we will send you at dispatch. We will also keep you up to date every step of the way during the delivery process.
All items are fully insured to the correct value.
Do you do same day delivery?
Unfortunately we do not offer this service.
Where are you based?
Our head office is in EC1, London. Our customer service team are Manchester based and extremely knowledgeable so you will never feel like you are talking to a call centre or failing to receive a luxury experience.
How can I pay?
You have the option of paying by debit card or credit card. Our payments are powered by Paypal, the UK market leader for online payment processing and all of your data and financial details are encrypted by our SSL certificate.
Is my payment safe?
The authenticity of this site has been established by Verisign and you are welcome to view our digital certificate information. This digital certificate ensures that all information that you provide us with is encrypted and transmitted via 256 bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
SSL is the industry standard for the transmission of credit card details. Your information is encrypted before being sent over the internet. It is almost impossible for an unauthorised party to seize the encrypted data.
You will know that your details are being safeguarded by looking for the padlock or unbroken key that will appear at the bottom of your browser whenever you are providing us with personal information.
You can also identify a secure site by looking at the address. For example, when you go to NuTechDesign order page you will notice that the address starts with 'https://', while non-secure pages begin with 'http://'.
Information at NuTechDesign is protected by sophisticated firewalls and other security systems. We also have strict organisational procedures in place to ensure that the integrity of your data is maintained at all times.
Your bank can also provide you with additional information regarding the security of your credit.
Do you do gift cards?
Yes we do - We sell gift cards in multiples of £50 up to a total of £500. Please visit our gift section or contact our customer service team for more information or to purchase a gift card.
What if my favourite piece is sold out?
We always try to ensure we have enough items to satisfy demand from our customers but there may be times when a must-have item is temporarily unavailable. If this happens, we can alert you when the item is back in stock or you can place a back order and our customer service team will let you know when you can expect your new arrival. This is often the best way to ensure you are the first in line for our most popular watches.
What if I don't like my purchase?
We are confident that you will love our products but if you do change your mind we are happy for you to return it for an exchange, credit note or full refund within 28days of dispatch. Please see our returns policy for more information.
What if my item is faulty/damaged?
We quality check all products before they leave us and package it securely to ensure it is not thrown around while in transit. However unexpected incidents can occur, if you consider the item you have received to be faulty or damaged, please get in touch with us at email@example.com and we’ll let you know how to proceed from there.
What is your packaging like?
We consider packaging to be central in making the overall purchasing experience and our packaging has been designed and produced with this in mind. Our multi-layered gift box is luxurious and tactile and we hope that you will be as excited to show it to your family and friends, as you will be your watch!
How do I get a return number?
Log-in to your account at www.nutechdesign.com and select Order History, then ‘Return an Item’ using the tab at the top of the page and follow the simple steps from there.
This generates a Return number which you must write on the returns label at the bottom of your shipping note. Attach this label securely to your parcel and send back to us (Please do not write Nusound anywhere on the outside of your parcel as this may attract unwanted attention).
Why do I need a return number?
It allows you to know the status of your return at all times - when it has been received, processed and completed. Without a Return Number clearly marked on the front we cannot 'book in' the return which allows us to send you an email letting you know your return is here and how quickly we hope to process it.
It makes more stock available to you, as we will know which items are en route back to us from other customers and potentially available to you.
If you are requesting an exchange, you know immediately whether an item is in stock.
The exchange item is reserved at the point the Return Number is generated, preventing it selling to another customer whilst we are waiting for your return to arrive.
Do I have to pay the return costs?
Unfortunately yes, we are unable to pay the return costs but we will send out the replacement free of charge.
How will I know when you have received my return?
You can check the exact status of your return in the View Order' area of your account page.
How long will it take to process my return?
We receive UK and international returns daily (Monday to Friday). We aim to apply all refunds & despatch exchanged items within 48 hours of the day they are received, although it can take longer during busy periods such as Christmas and Bank Holidays. You can check the exact status of your return in the ‘View Order’ area of your account page.
Paypal will credit the money at midnight the same day, but credits can take several days longer to show in your account. Please refer to your card issuer's terms and conditions for further information.
What if my order was not correct?
Every so often mistakes do happen, but we do our best to fix them and correct any issues you may have. If you notice that we have made a mistake with your order, please contact us on 0845 680 0857 or E-MAIL and we will ensure everything corrected. Please include your order reference at all times when e-mailing customer services.
What if my item is faulty?
Faulty items are dealt with slightly differently. If you consider the item you have received as faulty, please contact us on 0845 680 0857 or E-MAIL and we’ll let you know how to proceed from there.